Contact Center Training Specialist
This position is responsible for the Contact Center’s training program to support our client objectives. Primary responsibilities are to create and maintain training materials, evaluate staff’s learning needs, effectively deliver training, and gather metrics on the effectiveness of training programs.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive training programs covering a range of technical and operational areas for both new hires and current staff.
- Formulates training outlines for each client and determines instructional methods utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such techniques such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, meetings, and workshops.
- Select or develop training aids, including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Produce and publish training materials for system training, as well as policies and procedures.
- Maintains and revises training documents, SOPs, and other supplemental materials as needed.
- Coordinate administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Assess training needs of individual participants and lead training for all new hires as well as other staff, as needed.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and development programs and utilize relevant evaluation data to revise instructional objectives and methods.
- Update and maintain individual training records and outcomes.
- Other training duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
An associate’s degree required with a bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Three years of experience in an inbound contact center customer service environment, at least one year at the Supervisory level.
- Previous training and development experience.
- Solid understanding of training processes and practices for adults.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to assess training needs and objectives.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
This position reports to the manager of contact center services.